Jenni Rivera (Born July 2, 1969- December 9, 2012) was a famous American singer who is probably best known for her hit album such as La Diva En Vivo as well as she is a Spanish singer who is also famous for her reality shows such as I Love Jenni (2011-2013), and also in this show she featured with her whole family. Moreover appeared in the hit award show El show de Cristina (1989-2011).
On the other hand, she is also widely recognized as an American actress, television producer, spokesperson, philanthropist, and also she is known as an American businesswoman who also holds 15 gold, 15 platinum, and 5 double-platinum records in her music career and also known for her work with Regional Mexican music genre. Although some of her best work with Banda, Mariachi, and Norteño.
Cause of Death & Billboard Awards
Jenni Rivera is one of those singers who got much fame in whole over the world at a very young age and also she is the youngest mother ever who is also kicked out from her house when her age is around 15. Whatever on Dec. 9, 2012, when she traveled in a jet that fly nearby Monterrey, Mexico, then her plane tragically was crashed including Jenni Rivera six other passengers died in this crash.
As to sources according to the year 2013 and also according to some media news including CNN, Billboard, Fox News Rivera is the famous and also top-selling female artist figure in Regional Mexican who also earned almost five Billboard music awards for her best work in music.
Early Life & Education
She was born and brought up in Long Beach, California, United States. Her father’s name is Pedro Rivera who is widely recognized as a music producer while her mother’s name is Rosa Saavedra is a housewife. She has five siblings named Rosie Rivera, Lupillo Rivera, Juan Rivera, Gustavo Rivera, Pedro Rivera Jr.
Jenni’s zodiac sign is Cancer and also she holds American nationality. Rivera has three ex-husbands named Esteban Loaiza (m. 2010–2012), Juan López (m. 1997–2003), José Trinidad Marín (m. 1984–1992), and also in these relationships she has five kids named Chiquis Rivera, Jacqie Campos, Johnny Lopez, Jenicka Lopez, Michael Marin.
She attended a Long Beach Polytechnic High School while after her high school she moved to Long Beach City College (public community college) and also she attended a California State University Long Beach (Public university) where she completed her degree. Stay tuned to the bio and read the full article.
Jenni Rivera Quick Facts
|Real Name||Dolores Janney Rivera Saavedra.|
|Nick Name||Jenni Rivera.|
|Date of Birth||1969–2012.|
|Age (as of 2012)||43 years.|
|Birthday place||Long Beach, California, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 1 inch.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Net Worth (approx.)||$7 Million US dollars (as of 2012).|
Personal Life & Family
|Husband (Spouse)||Esteban Loaiza (m. 2010–2012), Juan López (m. 1997–2003), José Trinidad Marín (m. 1984–1992).|
|Children||Chiquis Rivera, Jacqie Campos, Michael Marin, Johnny Lopez, Jenicka Lopez.|
|Hobbies||Singing & Watching movies.|
|Smoking & Drinking||No.|
Education & Favorite Things
|Primary Education||She completed her primary education at a private high school.|
|College or University||California State University Long Beach.|
|Favorite Sport||Equestrian sports, Football & Ice Hockey.|
|Favorite City/Country||Los Angeles, United States.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jenni Rivera
- How Old is Jenni Rivera
- She was born in 1969, as of 2021 their age is 43 years and her birthplace is Long Beach, California, United States where she also began her early life career at a very small age and moreover, she always moves on which is her real strength.
- Career Timeline
- Their career began from the year 1992 when she was a young lady at that time in the music she sang her first song to present to her father and that’s how her career began in the industry and especially after that moment she never looks back in her life and with the time she also used to come on the billboards.
- She is best known for her hit album named La Diva En Vivo and there are many other songs and albums in which she has appeared and moreover, she is also best known for her show named I Love Jenni (2011-2013) where she has appeared with her kids whom she loves the most.
- Moreover, she is also a producer and singer who holds the 15 gold, 15 platinum, and 5 double-platinum records in her career, and their career was at her peak when she died but she has many amazing memories left which can’t be forgotten easily.
- Height & Weight
- Their height is around 5 feet 1 inch (155 cm) and their weight is around 55 kg (121 lbs).
- Body Measurement
- She is a very good-looking and beautiful woman who got a body measurement of around 34-26-35.
- Personal Life & Relationship
- When she was very young at that time she got married to her love named as José Trinidad Marín and also became a mother at a very early age and in her complete life she has been through multiple marriages and has spent a very good and memorable life.
- After all of her relationship and love, she got five kids which are named as Chiquis Rivera, Jacqie Campos, Michael Marin, Johnny Lopez, Jenicka Lopez.
- Net Worth
- Her career is very special because she has gained all those things that she once wanted and also this all helps her to be a financially independent woman and her net worth is around $7 Million.