Kelly Clarkson (Born April 24, 1982) is a famous American singer-songwriter as well as a television host who is also known as the first winner of American Idol and also hit many records such as “Since U Been Gone,” “Behind These Hazel Eyes” and “Because of You” and also she has six other hit records in the music field.
According to the year 2002 when American first idol season released and also she is the first Idol winner singer alongside her Runner-up is Justin Guarini who is also a famous American singer while in this show Judges named is Paula Abdul, Simon Cowell, Randy Jackson, and also the venue of the finals is Kodak Theatre.
On the other hand, officially she released many singles, and her first singles “A Moment Like This” (by album Spirit) was jumped from number 52 to No 1 on the Billboard charts which were officially released in the year 2007. Moreover, after releasing her second album “Breakaway” she received two Grammy Awards.
Social Media Appearances
Kelly Clarkson is also a famous social media personality and as of this writing her social media site app Instagram fan following is around 5.2 million and her account popular under the username of @kellyclarkson) where she shares her amazing photos and amazed her fans.
Besides, she is also one of the most famous Twitter personalities, and also on this site app, her fan following is around 12.1 million as of 2021 under the user name of @kellyclarkson.
Tv Shows & personal Life
Famous American singer Kelly is also known for her roles in American tv shows such as The Kelly Clarkson Show (since 2019), The Voice! (since 2011), American Idol (since 2002), The Crazy Ones (2013-2014), The Morning Show (since 2019), and also she appeared in many other famous American shows.
Personal Life: In the year 2013 she tied the knot with an American Talent manager Brandon Blackstock and also she is the second wife of this Talent manager. Whatever in this relationship they have two kids named River Rose Blackstock, Remington Alexander Blackstock while in the year 2020 Kelly Clarkson got officially divorced. Stay tuned to the bio and read more insightful information about Kelly Clarkson.
Kelly Clarkson Quick Facts
|Real Name||Kelly Brianne Clarkson.|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1982.|
|Age (as of 2023)||41 years.|
|Birthday place||Fort Worth, Texas, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 3 inches.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Net Worth (approx.)||$45 Million US Dollars (as of 2023).|
Personal Life & Family
|Father||Stephen Michael Clarkson.|
|Husband (Spouse)||Brandon Blackstock (m. 2013–2020).|
|Children||River Rose Blackstock, Remington Alexander Blackstock.|
|Hobbies||Photography & Watching movies.|
|Smoking & Drinking||No.|
Education & Favorite Things
|Primary Education||She completed her primary education at a private high school which is in her hometown.|
|College or University||Burleson High School.|
|Favorite Sport||Playing Chess & Racket.|
|Favorite City/Country||London, England.|
|Work Time||10 AM to 4 PM.|
|Workout time||8 PM.|
|Travel time||7 PM.|
|Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||Her Breakfast Time is around 9 AM, Lunch Time is around 2 PM & Dinner Time is 11 PM.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kelly Clarkson
- How Old is Kelly Clarkson
- She Was Born on April 24, 1982, as of 2023 Her Age is 41 Years. Her Birthplace is Fort Worth, Texas, United States Where She Used To Live Her Childhood Life and also Now at That Time Living Here Because This Place always Remembers Her of Good Memories of the Past.
- Career Timeline
- When She Was at An Early age She Saw Her Parents Got Divorced and She Chooses To Stay With The Mother and also At That Time Her Mother Ask about Her Passion Which She Revealed That She Wanted to be a Singer and She Instead of Facing a Lot of Problems She Became Successful in It.
- In 2002 She Began Her Career With Her Song Named “A Moment Like This” Who Came in Billboard Hot 100 in the US and also This Song Became Best Selling This Year So From The Starting She Gains Success But There Was a Lot of Hard Work Behind This Great Mission. After This Song Success, She also Released Her Debut Album Named Thankful (2003) Which also Became Best Selling Album in This Year.
- This Young and Beautiful Singer Won Two Grammy Awards in Their Early Career and Now She Has Too Many Awards in Her Pocket. Moreover, She is also active on Social Media Especially On Instagram Where She Has Millions of Followers and These are Constantly Growing. Now at That Time, She is also Considered as One of the Most Influential Women and also The Woman Who Work Hard and Fight and Finally, She Gain What She Wanted in The Life.
- Height & Weight
- She Looks Way More Younger Than Her age and also She is a Fit and Tall Lady Who Got a Height around 5 feet 3 inches (161 cm) and She Has a Weight is around 70 Kg (154 lbs).
- Body Measurement
- Her Looks are Very Pretty and Also She Got a Huge Body Figure and Has a Body Measurement of around 36-32-39.
- Personal Life & Relationship
- She Was Looking For a Life Partner in the 2010s and Finally When She Met The Talent Manager Named Brandon Blackstock Both Got Friendship Together But Soon This Friendship Converted into The Love and Then Directly To The Marriage.
- In 2013 She Got Married To Brandon Blackstock and Started Living Happily With Her Husband. They Really Spent a Long and Beautiful Time of Her Life Together. Then In 2020, The Couple Released The News of Her Divorce. But These Couples have lived a Long Span of Life Together and They Have Two Kids Who are Named as River Rose Blackstock, Remington Alexander Blackstock.
- Net Worth
- Working in The Music Industry as a Professional Singer Not Only Helps Her Gain Fame and Popularity But also Helps Her Become a Financially Rich Woman.
- Her Songs and Albums have Millions of Copies Sold as Well and She appeared in Many Other Television Shows Where She Works as a Host. She Has Links With Different Brands and Ownership Which Helps Her To Gain Much More Sources of Income. Currently, In The Industry She is One of The Most Active Star and Rich as Well Which is Why Her Net Worth is around $45 Million.