Last updated on December 26th, 2020 at 10:29 am
Leah Bracknell (Born July 12, 1964) was a Well Known British Actress Who Gains Fame By Performing in The Movies and Tv Shows But She is Best Known Because of Their Performance in Emmerdale (1989–2005 ) Where She Played The Lead Role as Zoe Tate. She Was a National Television Heroine Who Had Performed Brilliantly in Every Role and She was always The Famous News Media Personality in England.
She Has a Huge Love For Acting From Their Early age So In 1976 When She Was Only 12 Years Old She Started Their Career By Performing in The Chiffy Kids (1976) and She was Not Credited For Their Role. Their Career Breakthrough is Emmerdale Which also Helps Her to Got Nominated For the 2002 National Television Award For Most Popular Actress and in 2006 She Won The 2006 British Soap Award as She Exit From The Series and That Was The Best Exit also.
She Has a Love affair With Their Partner and With Their Love, She also Got Two Children and Their Names are Lily Watson, Maya Watson. But in 2017 She Got Married To Jez Hughes as She Finds a True Love in Him. Their Family also Belongs to The Industry. She Faces So Many Hardships in Their Career But Never Afraid of anything and in The End, She Got a Success. On September 15, 2019, She Died Because of lung cancer stage IV.
View this post on Instagram
Leah Bracknell Quick Facts
|Real Name||Alison Rosalind Bracknell.|
|Nick Name||Leah Bracknell.|
|Date of Birth||1964–2019.
|Age (as of 2019)||55 Years.|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 6 inches.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Net Worth (approx.)||$2 Million US Dollars (as of 2019).|
Personal Life & Family
|Father||David Ian Bracknell.|
|Brother||There is no information about this on the internet.|
|Husband (Spouse)||Jez Hughes.|
|Boyfriend||After Having a Long Time and Loving Relationship With Their Boyfriend Jez Hughes She Got Married With Him and Now Both are Living a Happy Life.|
|Children||Maya Watson & Lily.|
|Hobbies||Reading The New and Amazing Books.|
|Smoking & Drinking||Yes, But Not every time She Drinks.|
Education & Favorite Things
|Primary Education||She completed her primary education at a Local High School Which is in Their Hometown.|
|College or University||Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art.|
|Favorite Sport||Soccer & Baseball.|
|Favorite City||Houston & California.|
|Work Time||9 AM to 2 PM.|
|Workout time||Every day is a New Day and She Never Miss any Day When She Doesn’t Do a Workout. Their Workout Time is 6 PM.|
|Travel time||Traveling is also a Main Part of The Life Every Person on The Earth Loves To Travel. Their Travel Time is around 4 PM.|
|Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||Their Breakfast Time is around 8 AM, Lunch Time is around 1 PM & Dinner Time is 9 PM.|
Some Facts About Leah Bracknell You Probably don’t Know
- Does Leah Bracknell smoke? No.
- Does Leah Bracknell drink alcohol? No.
- She was born on July 12, 1964, in Westminster (London, England) and She died at the end of the year in September 2019 because of lung cancer stage IV and as of 2019 her aged 55 years.
- Leah Bracknell landed on a governess lead role in Turn of the Screw and her role very positive in this screw.
- She joined the star cast of The Royal Today in the character of Matron Jenny Carrington in the year 2007 and in this same year she works in the many other reality shows.
- Leah Bracknell changed her career reason for his best show playing the best role in this show her television dramas that positively changed her career are Doctors fully changed his career Casualty 1907 and Judge John, Deed and her performance very famous in the public.
- In the year 2015, Leah Bracknell played Isabelle Moris’s role in A Dark Reflection movie.
- Her height is 5 feet 6 inches and her body weight 56 kg (124 lbs).
- Leah Bracknell, on the other hand, spent her childhood in Fiji, New Zealand, Oxford.