Mack Paul Mayer is a famous but now deceased American celebrity personality who came to the spotlight in front of the media as the former husband of a famous American actress named the late Shelley Winters. They got married in 1942 and got officially divorced in 1948. Mack passed away on December 8, 1990, in Broward County, Florida, United States. On the other hand, his former wife passed away on January 14, 2006, in Beverly Hills, California, United States due to a Heart attack.
Mack Paul Mayer Quick Facts
|Real Name||Capt. Mack Paul Mayer.|
|Date of Birth||August 24, 1907-December 8, 1990.|
|Age (as of 1990)||83 years.|
|Birthday place||LaSalle County, Illinois, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 8 inches.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 Million US Dollars (as of 2023).|
Personal Life & Family
|Wife (Spouse)||Shelley Winters (m. 1942–1948).|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music.|
|High School||He completed his education at a public High School.|
|College or University||Not Found.|
|Favorite Sports||Basketball & Golf.|
|Favorite City/Country||New York, United States.|
Some Interesting Facts About Mack Paul Mayer
- Mack Paul Mayer is an American Nationality holder of Caucasian ethnicity.
- He certainly has gone to very good schools for his education.
- Professionally, he has served in the military as a Captain.
- Mack Paul Mayer married Shelley Winters on January 1, 1942. This marriage did not work out in the end and it lasted in 1948.
- Till the death, his ex-wife Shelley Winters wore the wedding ring.
- Mack was an introvert who liked keeping his life secret and away from the media.
- New York is his favorite city.
- He had a very good sense of humor.
FAQS About Mack Paul Mayer
How old is Mack Paul Mayer?
Mack Paul Mayer was born on August 24, 1907. He passed away on December 8, 1990, at the age of 83 years old.
What is the height and weight of Mack Paul Mayer?
He has a height of 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) and a weight of 70 kg (154 lbs).
What is the zodiac sign of Mack Paul Mayer?
His zodiac sign is Virgo.
Does he have a wife?
Yes, his wife is Shelley Winters.
What does he do for a living?
A captain in the military who indeed has made a very good living and lived a financially stable life. He has a net worth of $1 Million.
Where is he now?
As of now, he has passed away.