Madonna is a famous American-based Pop legend, singer, and songwriter, as well as recognized as an actress who accumulated a large number of followers widely through her music career.
Who is Madonna
She is a famous musical artist who was born on August 16, 1958, and the famous lady is originally from Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States. On October 6, 1982, released her debut single called Everybody but this single not gained much popularity even not conceived Madonna. However later in 1983, she gained her first hit success when she released her single under the name Holiday which is her first entry on the US Billboard Hot 100.
Her full name is Madonna Louise Ciccone but she is popular by her stage name Madonna. In the 90s she lead the pop music industry and also then sold over 70 million albums internationally. According to Forbes in 2008 Q1 she become the wealthiest female musician.
Apart from this Madonna is noted for her continual reinvention and versatility in music production and visual presentation. as well as for being a singer she is known for her singles such as Papa Don’t Preach, Material Girl, Vogue, Secret, and La Isla Bonita. Madonna two times married Guy Ritchie (m. 2000–2008), and Sean Penn (m. 1985–1989). Her children’s name is Lourdes Leon, Rocco Ritchie, David Banda, Mercy James, Stelle Ciccone, and Estere Ciccone. She has seven siblings including Paula Ciccone, Melanie Ciccone, and Martin Ciccone. Stay tuned to the bio and get more about Madonna.
Madonna Quick Facts
|Real Name||Madonna Louise Ciccone.|
|Date of Birth||August 16, 1958.|
|Age (as of 2023)||64 years.|
|Birthday place||Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 5 inches.
|Weight||Kilograms: 54 Kg.
Pounds: 119 lbs.
|Net Worth (approx.)||$850 million US dollars (as of 2023).|
Personal Life & Family
|Mother||Madonna Louise Fortin.|
|Brother||Anthony, Martin, Christopher.|
|Husband (Spouse)||Guy Ritchie (m. 2000–2008), Sean Penn (m. 1985–1989).|
|Hobbies||Singing, Watching movies & Modeling.|
|Smoking & Drinking||Yes (Drinking).|
|Primary Education||She completed her primary education at a public high school.|
|College or University||University of Michigan – School of Music, Theatre & Dance (1978).|
|Favorite Sports||Tennis, Baseball & Football.|
|Favorite City/Country||New York City, United States.|
Some Rare Known Facts About Madonna
- Madonna was born on August 16, 1958, as of 2023 her age is 64 years. She is originally from Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States though now she is living happily in Lisbon, Portugal.
- She has a height of 5 feet 5 inches (164 cm) and a weight of 54 kg (119 lbs). She has a body measurement of 35-27-33. She looks stunning and an amazing woman.
- Her zodiac sign is Leo. Her native country is America and she holds its Nationality as well.
- Madonna’s debut began in 1982 but achieve her peak in the 90s when her albums sold over 70 million worldwide. Her best albums are Ray of Light (1998), Music (2000) & Madonna (1983).
- She had a lot of controversies throughout her professional life but she was still able to shine.
- Madonna has got an amazing sense of humor as well.
- In her personal life, she got married twice time second to Guy Ritchie (m. 2000–2008), and first to Sean Penn (m. 1985–1989). She has a lot of good memories of these marriages as well.
- She has a total of 6 kids who are named Lourdes, Rocco, David, Mercy, Stella, and Estere. Four of his kids are adopted.
- She is proved to be a very good and amazing mom.
- Madonna always advises preaching love and sharing moments of joy and pleasure.
- This beautiful woman is able to reach the peak that many woman dreams of. As of now the journey that she started decades ago helped her to achieve her lot goals and also singing became her main income of source. She has a net worth of $850 million.