Myrtle Gonzalez is a famous American based actress who passed away on October 22, 1918, in Los Angeles, California, United States due to the Spanish flu pandemic. Being an actress she is known for The Level (1914), The Little Sheriff (1914), and The Chalice of Courage (1915). Myrtle has two siblings named Stella M. Gonzalez, and Manuel G. Gonzalez, Jr.
Myrtle Gonzalez Quick Facts
|Real Name||Myrtle Gonzalez.|
|Date of Birth||September 28, 1891-October 22, 1918.|
|Age (as of 1918)||27 years.|
|Birthday place||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 5 inches.
|Weight||Kilograms: 50 Kg.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Eye Color||Dark brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark brown.|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$3 Million US dollars (as of 2023).|
Personal Life & Family
|Father||Manuel George Gonzalez.|
|Mother||Lillian L. Cook.|
|Sister||Stella M. Gonzalez.|
|Brother||Manuel G. Gonzalez, Jr..|
|Husband (Spouse)||Allen Watt (m. 1917–1918).|
|Children||James Parks Jones, Jr.|
|Hobbies||Camping, Travelling & Listening to music.|
|High School||She completed her education at a public high school.|
|College or University||Not found.|
|Favorite Sports||Football & Cricket.|
|Favorite City/Country||California, United States.|
Some Interesting Facts About Myrtle Gonzalez
- Myrtle Gonzalez was an American National. She was Hispanic.
- She has completed her high school education locally in Los Angeles.
- Professionally, she has worked with studios like Vitagraph and Universal. As an actress, she is better known for her stunning performance in The Chalice of Courage (1915).
- Regarding her personal life, she marries to an assistant director of Universal on December 1, 1917.
- The couple does not live a long life together albeit they had one son named James Parks Jones, Jr.
- She has huge charisma.
- She was a multi-talented woman.
FAQS About Myrtle Gonzalez
How old is Myrtle Gonzalez?
Myrtle Gonzalez was born on September 28, 1891. She died on October 22, 1918, at the age of 27 years.
What is the height and weight of Myrtle Gonzalez?
She has a height of 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm) and a weight of 50 kg (110 lbs).
What is the zodiac sign of Myrtle Gonzalez?
Her zodiac sign is Libra.
Does she have a husband?
Yes, she was married to Allen Watt.
What does she do for a living?
She was an actress who has a great soprano voice as well. Professionally, she became successful with her hard work and dedication. She has a net worth of $3 Million.
Where is she now?
As of now, she is dead though her memories have been left in the form of movies.