Last updated on September 4th, 2022 at 04:45 am
Ruby Lowe Quick Facts
|Real Name||Ruby Lowe.|
|Date of Birth||1996.
|Age (as of 2020)||24 years.|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 7 inches.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121.3 lbs.
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 Million US Dollars (as of 2020).|
Personal Life & Family
|Hobbies||Watching Movies & Listening to Music.|
|Smoking & Drinking||No.|
Education & Favorite Things
|Primary Education||She completed her primary education at a local high school.|
|College or University||College Leeds Beckett University.|
|Favorite Sport||Hang gliding & Olympic weightlifting.|
|Favorite City/Country||New York City, United States.|
|Work Time||10 AM to 3 PM.|
|Workout time||7 PM.|
|Travel time||Not Known.|
|Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||Their Breakfast Time is around 9 AM, Lunch Time is around 2 PM & Dinner Time is 11 PM.|
Some Facts About Ruby Lowe You Probably Don’t Know
- Does Ruby Lowe smoke? No.
- Does Ruby Lowe drink alcohol? Yes.
- She Born and Brought Up in England.
- She is The Daughter of Phillip Schofield Which is also The Co-Presenter of Morning on Ice alongside Holly Willoughby.
- She is also known as The Most Famous Kid and She Gains a Lot of Popularity and also Wants to Become an Actor.
- She Got Graduated From The College Leeds Beckett University Because She is Such a Brilliant Student always Who Studies Massively.
- She is also a Horse Lover Who Loves The Horse So Much With Their Heart.
- Their Main Hobby is traveling all around The Globe to See Different Cultures.
- She Loves to Play The Guitar and She Can Sings Well also.