Last updated on October 28th, 2020 at 06:55 am
Svante Thunberg Quick Facts
|Real Name||Svante Fritz Vilhelm Ernman Thunberg.|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1969.|
|Age (as of 2020)||51 years.|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 10 inches.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Net Worth (approx.)||$1 Million to $5 Million US Dollars (as of 2020).|
Personal Life & Family
|Wife (Spouse)||Sara Magdalena Ernman.|
|Children||Daughters: Greta Ernman Thunberg and Beata Thunberg.|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music & Travelling.|
|Smoking & Drinking||Yes, but not every time.|
Education & Favorite Things
|Primary Education||He completed his primary education at Private High School.|
|College or University||Not Found.|
|Favorite Sport||Cricket & Loves to playing football.|
|Work Time||9 AM to 3 PM.|
|Workout time||Every day is a New Day and he Never Miss any Day When he Doesn’t Do a Workout. Their Workout Time is 7 PM.|
|Travel time||Traveling is also a Main Part of The Life Every Person on The Earth Loves To Travel. Their Travel Time is around 5 PM.|
|Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||Their Breakfast Time is around 8 AM, Lunch Time is around 12 PM & Dinner Time is 9 PM.|
Some Facts About Svante Thunberg You Probably Don’t Know
- Does Svante Thunberg smoke? No.
- Does Svante Thunberg drink alcohol? No.
- He Born and Brought Up in Boo, Sweden.
- He is a Sweden Actor Who is Most Famous Due to Appearing in The Movie Skärgårdsdoktorn (1997) Which Gains a Lot of attractions From Worldwide and This Movie is also Considered as The Best Movie in Sweden in Their Career.
- He is The Father of Greta Thunberg Who is also a Most Famous Activist.
- She is a Graduate Person Which Got Early Graduated and Started to Join The Industry So That Their Passion Will be Convert into Carrer.
- Their Daughter in the Time Magazine Named as 25 most influential teenagers in December 2018.
- He Loves to Play The Guitar as It is Their Hobby and also Their Passion Because He Just Loves It always.
- He Loves to Read Books as It is Their Hobby and Wants to Travel all around The Globe.