Last updated on September 4th, 2022 at 04:39 am
Tapas Paul Quick Facts
|Real Name||Tapas Paul.|
|Date of Birth||1958–2020.|
|Age (as of 2020)||61 years.|
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 9 inches.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143.3 lbs.
|Net Worth (approx.)||$500k US Dollars (as of 2020).|
Personal Life & Family
|Father||Late Dr. Gajendra Chandrapal.|
|Mother||Smt. Mira Pal.|
|Wife (Spouse)||Nandini Paul.|
|Children||His one daughter name Sohini Paul.|
|Hobbies||Traveling to amazing places.|
|Smoking & Drinking||Yes, but not every time he drinks but now at the time he is not alive.|
Education & Favorite Things
|Primary Education||He completed his primary education at a local high school which is in their hometown.|
|College or University||First, he attends Hooghly Mohsin College and after that, he is going to The University of Burdwan.|
|Favorite City||Europe & New Delhi.|
|Work Time||None because he is not alive at the time.|
|Workout time||Before his death, Every day is a New Day and he Never Miss any Day When he Doesn’t Do a Workout. Their Workout Time is 7 PM.|
|Travel time||Traveling is also a Main Part of The Life Every Person on The Earth Loves To Travel. Their Travel Time is around 5 PM.|
|Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner||Their Breakfast Time is around 8 AM, Lunch Time is around 12-1 PM & Dinner Time is 10 PM.|
Some Facts About Tapas Paul You Probably Don’t Know
- Does Tapas Paul smoke? No.
- Does Tapas Paul drink alcohol? No.
- He Born and Brought Up in Chandannagar, West Bengal.
- He Gains Fame and Popularity after Working in the Film Dadar Kirti (1980) This is Their Debut Movie Which Leads Him To The Success. He is also Best Known Due to Their Performance in the Romance With Mahua Roychoudhury.
- He Starts Their Acting Carrer in 1980 and Which Got End in 2013 When He Played Their Last Role in the Movie Khiladi.
- Their Carrer Not End Because in 2020 He is Going to Work in The Movie Du Taka Where He Played The Role of Debaditya.
- He is also The Former President of The Parliament.
- He always Wants to Promote Humanity Because He Thinks That If Everyone Would Live in Peace Then This Society Will Becomes a Golden Society.