Last updated on September 4th, 2022 at 03:45 am
Hrithik Roshan Biography Family, age, Movies & Facts
Hrithik Roshan Biography: He was born on (January 10, 1974) he is an Indian actor. He has frequently collaborated with his father and made his debut as a child actor in serval films. Some later that of years, he worked as an assistant director on four of his father’s films. In (2000) his first leading role in the box office success (Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai).
Hrithik is known for his dancing skill and also you know about Roshan, he is one of the highest-paid actors in the Hindi Cinema. Roshan has won many awards, including six Filmfare’s, four for Best Actor and one each for Best Debut. His first film hit in the box office and, he next to move terrorism drama Fiza and the 2001 ensemble melodrama Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.
On his income and popularity, his name 100 lists in Forbes India’s Celebrity for his reputation and popularity in (2012). Hrithik won two Filmfare awards in (2003) science fiction film Koi… Mil Gaya is the turning point of his career starts his freedom. Roshan also appeared in its sequels Krrish (2006) and Krrish 3 (2013).
In 2006 his role as a thief in adventure film Dhoom 2 under the Yash Raj Films banner. (2008) historical romance Jodhaa Akbar and a quadriplegic in the 2010 drama Guzaarish Indian romantic drama film. He also performed on stage. Roshan television debut in (2011) with just dance.
The Early Life of Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik Roshan was born on (10 January 1974) to a Punjab family in Bombay. Roshan was born with an extra thumb fused to the one on his right hand. Hrithik father film director Rakesh Roshan and also you know, he is the son of music director Roshanlal Nagrath. Her mother (pinky) is the daughter of producer and director J. Om Prakash.
His older sister Sunaina and his uncle Rajesh is a music composer. Hrithik practices Hinduism, Roshan says that “I’m not religious, but I believed superpowers. In (1980) in the film “Aasha” his grandfather Prakash first brought him on-screen at the age of six.
When he was at the age of 12, some actor’s only speaking role during this period, he was seen as Govinda, the title character’s adopted son. He attended Sydenham College located in Mumbai. When he graduating in commerce, then he took part in dance and music festivals. He assisted his father Rakesh Roshan in four films—Khudgarz (1987), King Uncle (1993), Karan Arjun (1995) and Koyla (1997).
- His career debut as a lead actor opposite Preity Zinta in the canceled film Shekhar Kapur’s Tara Rum Pum Pum. Roshan next to move Hindi romantic drama film Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000), he starred this movie with his father opposite another debutante, Ameesha Patel.
- Roshan played a character in this movie as a “Rohit” an aspiring singer brutally killed after witnessing a murder. Next, he trained with Bollywood actor Salman Khan to bulk up physically, worked to improve his dedication and took lessons in acting, singing, dancing to batter performance in his next films.
- In this same year, he became the first actor to win both Filmfare Best Debut and Best Actor awards. Hrithik next released an Indian crime thriller film (Fiza) in 2000, starring Karisma Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, and Jaya Bachchan, the film emerged as the fourth highest-grossing Bollywood film of 2000.
- This film received eight nominations, including best actor for Hrithik. Hrithik’s next moves to Indian action thriller film Mission Kashmir (2000) directed by Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s and alongside this film Sanjay Dutt, Preity Zinta, and Jackie Shroff.
- Roshan film set the topics of terrorism and crime and set in the valley of Kashmir during the Indo-Pakistani conflicts. This film success in the box office. He appeared two films in (2001) the first of which was Subhash Ghai’s Yaadein. Yaadein Bollywood musical drama film which paired him with Kareena Kapoor.
- Hrithik Roshan in the same year released movie Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham Indian family drama film alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, and Kareena Kapoor success in the box office.
Hrithik Roshan Movies
“Koi… Mil Gaya”,
In 2003 Indian Hindi-language science fiction film (Koi…Mil Gaya). This movie directed by his father Rakesh Roshan centers on his character Rohit Mehra, a developmentally disabled young man. In the Krrish franchise, it is the first installment. In the lead role with Rekha playing an important supporting role character on the base of Roshan’s grandmother.
This film received the National Film Award for Best Film on Other Social Issues and best for the actor Roshan. In all majors awards ceremonies of 2003 including the Filmfare Awards, IIFA Awards, Screen Awards and received many other awards. Hindi Cinema Koi… Mil Gaya received positive reviews from critics and was declared a “blockbuster” by the Indian Box office by his positive reviews.
Krrish is a 2006 Indian Hindi-language superhero film, co-starred with Naseeruddin Shah and Priyanka Chopra. It is the second film of Krrish series, first to see his family’s production Koi… Mil Gaya and next he moves like a superhero in the franchise of Krrish.
Krrish had a good opening week and all tickets selling his original costs for many times. Its opening week total gross collections were an Indian record of ₹416 million (US$6.0 million) (₹297 million) (US$4.3 million) net collections. In 2007 Krrish was one of India’s possible nominations for Academy Award for Best Foreign Film.
Dhoom 2 is a 2006 Indian Hindi-language action thriller film, Rosha’s role as an enigmatic master thief this movie action sequel including co-starring Aishwarya Rai, Bipasha Basu, and Abhishek Bachchan. This movie well accepted by children and adults, generally well-received by critics and audiences positive reviews.
This film highest-grossing Indian film of 2006 and was the highest-grossing Bollywood film of all time. A sequel titled Dhoom 3 was released on 20 December 2013 and also you know to the date this is fifth-highest-grossing Bollywood film. Dhoom 2 including the first week of ₹66 million in Mumbai and ₹179 million for all of India and declared hit in the box office.
Krrish 3 is a 2013 Indian Hindi-language superhero film in the third installment of Krrish series which also starred Priyanka Chopra. During this film production, when he fell down and he was injured. The film stars Hrithik Roshan, Vivek Oberoi, Priyanka Chopra, and Kangana Ranaut, this film based on the story follows the life of Rohit Mehra, a scientist, and Krishna Mehra, a.k.a. Krrish, his superhero son, who faces an elaborate conspiracy orchestrated by the evil genius Kaal and his female henchman Kaya and who handled all situations is story base.
Krrish 3 opened across 80 percent occupancy the country in multiplexes. First day collections of all versions were estimated at ₹204 million in INR. The first-weekend collection box office of India ₹530 million (US$7.7 million) and this movie declared a blockbuster in Hindi Cinema. Krrish 3 had done a business of about ₹2.44 billion (US$35 million) in India and around ₹550 million (US$8.0 million) overseas, Roshan received a Filmfare award for his best actor performance in this film.
Bang Bang is a 2014 Indian action comedy film, a remake of the 2010 Hollywood release Knight and Day. Roshan Playing the role of an eccentric secret agent who plots to track down a terrorist, alongside Katrina Kaif, in the lead role.
Its opening weekend Bang Bang earned $4.89 million overseas, Bang Bang in Hindi Cinema had a theatrical run for 5 weeks with a final domestic net of around ₹1.81 billion and declared hit in the box office. This film worldwide grossed ₹340 crores. In 2014 one of the highest-grossing Bollywood films.
Hrithik Roshan Biography/Wiki
|Name||Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath|
|Nickname||Duggu, Greek God|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters– 180 cm
in meters– 1.80 m
in feet inches– 5’ 11”
|Weight||in kilograms– 85 kg
in pounds– 187 lbs
|Body Measurements||Chest: 44 inches
Waist: 28 inches
Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Date of Birth||10 January 1974|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Favorite Actor||Raj Kumar|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College||Sydenham College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors of Commerce from Sydenham College, Mumbai|
|Address||El Palazzo, Juhu, Mu|
Family & More
|Parents||Father: Rakesh Roshan
Mother: Pinky Roshan
|Wife/Spouse||Sussanne Khan (m.2000–div.2014)|
|Marriage Date||20 December 2000|
|Children||Sons: Hrehaan Roshan and Hridhaan Roshan
Sister: Sunaina Roshan
|Net worth||2680 Crore INR|
Some Known Facts About Hrithik Roshan you don’t know
- Hrithik Roshan really did quit smoking.
- His bloodline is music, not acting.
- Hrithik dropped out of an academic scholarship to pursue films.
- Hrithik Roshan isn’t his actual name, his official name is Hrithik Nagrath.
- Roshan has his own fashion brand.
- Hrithik Roshan divorced his childhood sweetheart.
- Roshan considers a birth deformity to be a sign of luck.