Last updated on December 5th, 2019 at 01:59 pm
Aishwarya Rai Biography Family, Age & Husband, Facts
Aishwarya Rai Biography: She was born on (1 November 1973) She is an Indian actress and model. She is the winner of the Miss World 1994 pageant. Aishwarya did a few modeling jobs while in his college attended more events. In Miss World 1994 after which she began receiving offers to act in a film and her first film debut in Mani Ratnam’s 1997.
That the same year his first film Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Indian Hindi romantic film. Rai’s first commercial success was the Tamil romantic drama (Jeans) 1998. Aishwarya following his achievements and wider success she won two awards. First award for the best actress performance in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (1999). Her second award in Devdas (2002) received a Filmfare award for his best performance.
In India Aishwarya successful acting career, she has established herself as one of the most popular and influential celebrities in India by her popularity and acting performance. In 2009 she was honored with the Padma Shri by the Government of India and also you know that Rai has received numerous accolades, including two Filmfare Awards from eleven nominations.
Rai 2007 married with a Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan. She is one daughter, her off-screen roles include duties as a brand ambassador for several charity organizations and campaigns and she loves to humanity.
The Early Life of Aishwarya Rai
Aishwarya Rai was born on (1 November 1973) in family Mangaluru his father was an Army biologist. Rai’s father “Krishnaraj” died in the late 18 March 2017 while her mother, Vrinda, is a homemaker, she is not an actress in Hindi Cinema.
In (2003) his released movie Dil Ka Rishta was co-produced by her brother and co-written by her mother. His elder brother Aditya Rai engineer in the merchant navy. At the age of five, she trained in classical dance and music. Rai’s favorite subject was zoology, so she initially considered a career in medicine she not more in medicine. Later that Rai move to model and winner miss world 1994.
When Rai as a child his family moved to Mumbai, where Rai attended the Arya Vidya Mandir High School. At the Jai Hind College Aishwarya completed her intermediate graduation, and then joined DG Ruparel College.
Aishwarya won an international supermodel contest (organized by Ford) in 1991 and his edition Vogue is a fashion and lifestyle magazine in America. She gained for her appearance in a Pepsi commercial a huge public recognition with actor Aamir Khan. Aishwarya in the 1994 Miss India pageant, she won second place, behind Sushmita Sen.
- In the later that of his modeling career, she received to film offers her acting debut in 1997 with Mani Ratnam’s Tamil film Iruvar. This film based on a semi-biographical political drama, featuring Mohanlal, Prakash Raj, Tabu and Revathi. This film won the Best Film award at the Belgrade International Film Festival and was a critical success and received many other awards.
- In the film, all dialogue was dubbed by Tamil actress Rohini. Rai first Bollywood film in that same year a romantic comedy film Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya. Aishwarya received positive reviews in both movies Iruvar and Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, but both films failed in the box office.
- After that his one year later big-budget Tamil romantic drama (Jeans) comedy film written and directed by S. Shankar. On 24 April 1998, this film opened to Indian audiences, and at that time this movie most expensive film to be made in Indian cinema.
- In the direction of Rishi Kapoor, her first role in 1999 was in the melodrama Aa Ab Laut Chalen romantic drama musical film. This film below-average performance at the box office and failed in Hindi Cinema.
- Aishwarya turning points her career, she starred in the romantic drama (Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam) directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. She is the lead role playing the role of a young girl Nandini, a Gujarati woman who forced loved with Devgan. Rai despite being in love with another man (played by Khan) in this movie character. Aishwarya wins this Filmfare award for the best actress performance in this movie.
- She next starred (Josh) is a 2000 Indian action romance, alongside Shah Rukh Khan and Chandrachur Singh. This film based on the story, the twin sister of Khan’s character who falls in love with his arch enemy’s brother.
Awards and Achievements
- Aishwarya Rai in 2000 won her first Filmfare award for the best actress in the movie Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.
- She won her second Filmfare award in late 2003, she won her best actress Filmfare award by his performance in the movie Devdas.
- Rai Nominated Filmfare best actress award in 2000 by the Tamil film Jeans, she performed in this movie outstanding and win her first south award.
- She Nominated in 2000 Filmfare Best Actress Award in the romantic drama film Taal.
- Rai in 1998 win Screen Award for Best Female Debut in the film Aur Pyar Ho Gaya.
- Aishwarya in 2000 – Lux Face of the Year.
- She won the Zee Cine Award in 2000 Award for Best Actor – Female for Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.
- In 2007 Rai Stardust Star of the Year Award – Female – Dhoom 2.
- Aishwarya Rai win this award in 2007 IIFA Most Searched Personality on MSN India, she won this award.
- She wins a total of 180 awards and 68 nominations.
Aishwarya Rai Movies
Aishwarya Rai is an Indian film actress and former model, and also you know that she has been called the most beautiful woman in the world. Rai acting debut in 1997 with Mani Ratnam’s Tamil film Iruvar, a semi-biographical political drama.
Devdas is a 2002 Indian romantic drama film, alongside Shahrukh Khan and Madhuri Dixit. This film set in the early 1900s and follows Shah Rukh Khan as Devdas, an adaptation of Sharat Chandra Chattopadhyay’s novel of the same name. Devdas was the most expensive Bollywood film at that time, with a reported budget of ₹50 crores.
This film was a commercial success in India and becoming the highest-grossing Indian film of the year, and also he nominated for the BAFTA Award for Best Foreign Language Film. In 2010 Devdas movie ranked #74 in Empire magazine’s “The 100 Best Films Of World Cinema”. Devdas grossed ₹68.19 crores in India and $6.5 million (₹31.68 crores) in other countries, for a worldwide total of ₹99.87 crores according to this box office collection of Hindi Cinema.
Dhoom 2 is a 2006 Indian Hindi-language action thriller film, Rai portrayed Sunehri, a petty thief who helps the police catch an elusive criminal, directed by Sanjay Gadhvi and produced by Aditya Chopra. This film lead role playing a Hrithik Roshan, Abhishek Bachchan, Bipasha Basu, and Uday Chopra.
In 2006 it became the highest-grossing Indian film and was the highest-grossing Bollywood film of all time. When Dhoom 2 over grossing ₹1.5 billion declared a blockbuster in the Indian box office, Dhoom 2 in India broke several box-office records, mainly those for opening day and opening weekend grosses. Rai win the Filmfare award for the best actress performance in this movie.
Aishwarya Rai Biography/Wiki
|Name||Aishwarya Rai Bachchan|
|Profession||Actress and Model|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 56 kg
in Pounds- 123 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green Blue|
|Date of Birth||1 November 1973|
|Birth Place||Mangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Favorite Actor||Raj Kapoor|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai|
|College||Jai Hind College, Mumbai
D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai
|Educational Qualifications||College dropout|
|Favourite Book||The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho|
|Hobbies||Knitting, and reading|
|Address||Jalsa, B/2, Kapol Housing Society, VL Mehta Road, Juhu, Mumbai
Villa in Sanctuary Falls in Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai
|Favorite Color||Black, Blue|
Family & More
|Parents||Father: Krishnaraj Rai
Mother: Vrinda Rai
|Siblings||Brother: Aditya Rai
|Marriage Date||20 April 2007|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Salman Khan (1999-2001)
|Net worth||258 Crores INR|
Some Known Facts About Aishwarya Rai you don’t know
- when she got featured in her first commercial ad for Camlin Pencils, she was in 9th grade.
- Aishwarya in 2012 was awarded Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the French government.
- Rai is tulips named after her at the Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands.
- Aishwarya was a bright student and consistently used to score above 90%.
- Rai is a trained classical dancer.
- Aishwarya Rai is the only actress to have featured for both Pepsi and Coca Cola.
- She became the 2nd Indian actress to appear on the cover page of Time magazine in late 2003.
- Aishwarya Rai does not smoke and I don’t know she involved in a drink like alcohol.