Deepika Padukone Biography Family, Age & Husband, Facts
Deepika Padukone Biography: She was born on (5 January 1986) she is an Indian actress. She is the highest-paid actress in Hindi Cinema. In 2005 her first screen appearance was in the music video “Naam Hai Tera” by the director Himesh Reshammiya’s. Deepika first Hindi film was released with Farah Khan’s melodrama Om Shanti Om Indian Fantasy romantic film, which won her the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. Her upcoming movies are Jawan, Fighter, Kalki 2898 AD.
Her named one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2018, and his name in the most popular personality. She received praise for her starring role in (2009) by the romantic comedy-drama film Love Aaj Kal in lead roles with Rahul Khanna, Rishi Kapoor, and Giselli Monteiro in supporting roles.
She marked a turning point in his career with the romantic comedy film Cocktail (2012), and Deepika gained further success with starring roles in the romantic comedies Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Chennai Express (both 2013).
In (2014) Deepika released the heist comedy Happy New Year. One of the highest-grossing films of the all-time, this film grossed over ₹4 billion (US$58 million) worldwide. In 2019, she formed her own production company KA Entertainment.
The Early Life of Deepika Padukone
Deepika Padukone was born on (5 January 1986) in a family of speaking Konkani in Copenhagen most popular city of Denmark. His family not interset in Hindi Cinema, her father Prakash Padukone, is a former professional badminton player and her mother, Ujjala, is a travel agent, and her younger sister, Anisha, is a golfer.
Padukone family relocated to Bangalore, and also you know that Deepika has said that she was socially awkward as a child and did not have many friends, my focus to badminton. Deepika completed his schooling education at Bangalore’s Sophia High School and completed her pre-university education at Mount Carmel College.
In a 2012 interview, she said I would wake up very early in the morning, go for physical training, go to school every day this is my routine. When I go to school again go for playing badminton. She continued to pursue a career in badminton throughout her school years and his too much interest in badminton.
She starred a commercially successful career in television for the soap Liril, soon she began to receive offers for film roles. Padukone roled in the Bollywood movie Happy New Year because the director Farah Khan, who had noticed her in Reshammiya’s music video, made the decision to cast her for a role in this movie.
- Deepika Padukone in 2006 with Aishwarya, a Kannada film directed by Indrajit Lankesh made her film debut. This film is a remake of Telugu film (Manmadhudu) romantic comedy film and commercial success in the box office. In the later that same year, Farah Khan’s Happy New Year was shelved, and in (2007) Khan had instead cast Padukone for the reincarnation melodrama, Om Shanti Om.
- Om Shanti Om in reported to Bollywood Hungama that the film major success and breakthrough all record for Deepika, and also you know that at the annual Filmfare Awards ceremony, Padukone was awarded the Best Female Debut Award and received her first nomination in the Best Actress category in the released his film, Om Shanti Om.
- In the late of the year 2008, she released a romantic comedy-drama film (Bachna Ae Haseeno). This film was a financial success, but Indian film critic based said of ( Namrata Joshi) Deepika performance was disappointing. She first released film alongside Akshay Kumar in the Nikhil Advani-directed kung fu comedy in (2009) Chandni Chowk To China, in which she portrayed the dual roles of Indian-Chinese twin sisters.
- In the next film, she worked with the directed Imtiaz Ali, she appeared alongside Saif Ali Khan in the romantic drama Love Aaj Kal hit in the box office and proved to be the third highest-grossing film in 2009 Hin di Cinema. The film was a remake of the 2005 Taiwanese film (Three Times).
Awards and Achievements
- Deepika Padukone is an Indian actress and also you know that she is the most popular actress in Hindi Cinema, she has received four Filmfare Awards, three IIFA, two Producers Guild Film Awards, nine Screen Awards, three Stardust Awards and six Zee Cine Awards and many other awards.
- In 2008, she received an Asian film award for the best actress performance in the Hindi cinema romantic comedy film Om Shanti Om is a 2007 Indian fantasy romantic melodrama film directed and co-written by Farah Khan.
- She received in the late of the year 2009 an Asian film award for the best actress performance in the action comedy film Chandni Chowk to China is a 2009 Indian Hindi-language action comedy film directed by Nikkhil Advani and stars Akshay Kumar and Deepika Padukone.
- In 2008, she received a Filmfare award for the best female debut and for the best actress in the film Om Shanti Om.
- She received the best actress Filmfare award in the comedy film Love Aaj Kal is a 2009 Indian Hindi-language romantic comedy-drama film starring Saif Ali Khan and Deepika Padukone.
- She received the best actress Filmfare award in the late of the year (2013) Indian comedy-drama film Cocktail is a 2012 Indian romantic comedy-drama film directed by Homi Adajania.
- In 2014, she received the best actress Filmfare award by the Indian action comedy film Chennai Express is a 2013 Indian Hindi-language action comedy film, she received many other films received Filmfare awards like that, Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela (2014), Piku (2016), Bajirao Mastani (2016), and Padmaavat 2019.
Deepika Padukone Movies
Deepika Padukone works in many movies for the Bollywood Cinema, and also she works in the Hollywood industry. Her first screen appearance was in Himesh Reshammiya’s music video “Naam Hai Tera” in 2005, and his turning point in the late of the year 2013, she among these were two of the highest-grossing Indian films—the romantic comedies Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and Chennai Express.
Piku is a 2015 Indian comedy-drama film. This movie received positive reviews directed by Shoojit Sircar and produced by N. P. Singh, and movie stars Deepika Padukone as the titular protagonist, Amitabh Bachchan, and Irrfan Khan, with Moushumi Chatterjee and Jisshu Sengupta. This film was nominated for Best Film in the 61st Filmfare Awards, as well as other categories. She won her second Filmfare Award for Best Actress, and this film hit in the India box office.
In India on its opening day, Piku grossed ₹50 million (US$720,000), on Saturday, the film earned ₹85 million (US$1.2 million), on Sunday, it earned ₹110 million (US$1.6 million), for a domestic weekend total of ₹245 million (US$3.5 million). Internationally Piku earned over $2 million, and he had the biggest opening weekend for a Bollywood film of 2015. Piku total worldwide earned ₹1.411 billion and declared hit in the box office.
Bajirao Mastani is a 2015 Indian epic historical romance film a historical drama about a tragic extramarital affair. She featured as his first and second wife of Bajirao. Bajirao Mastani proved to be the fourth highest-grossing Bollywood film of the year 2015, movie stars Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, and Priyanka Chopra. Bhansali announced the film in 2003 but production was delayed several times due to its changing cast, However, finally this movie casting starts in 2014 and complete in 2015.
This movie in the Indian box office was a major commercial success, grossing over ₹2.55 billion in India and over ₹1.02 billion in the overseas market. Bajirao Mastani worldwide box office total gross over ₹3.56 billion, as of September 2017, it is the fourth-highest-grossing Bollywood film of 2015.
Padmaavat is a 2018 Indian Hindi-language epic period drama film, Padmaavat is one of the most expensive Hindi films with a production budget of ₹2.15 billion (US$31 million). Critics praised the visuals, the cinematography and Singh’s portrayal of Khilji and his performance in this movie, but Critics also disliked the portrayal of Khilji as a stereotypical evil Muslim king and Ratan Singh as the righteous Hindu king, However, this film hit in the box office at 64th Filmfare Awards, Padmaavat received a leading 18 nominations.
Deepika Padukone Biography/Wiki
|Figure Measurements (approx.)
|Date of Birth
|January 5, 1986.
|Age (as of 2023).
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|B/Cozihom, Pali Hill, Bandra (West), Mumbai
|Sophia High School, Bengaluru
|Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru
|Father: Prakash Padukone
Mother: Ujjala Padukone
Some Known Facts About Deepika Padukone you don’t know
- She too has played state-level badminton, taking sports love from her father Prakash Padukone.
- Deepika appeared in a soap commercial of Liril in 2004 from which she had gained massive popularity.
- She had to struggle a lot to get modeling assignments when Deepika Padukone came to Mumbai, a full time his model career she spends her 4 years to establish herself.
- She got her major break with much hit album ‘ Nam hai Tera” of Himesh Reshammiya’s, its album in which completed with Farah Khan spotted.
- She received her first Filmfare for it as a Best Debut Female, in the Bollywood film Om Shanti Om.
- Deepika was born into a Konkani family in Denmark when she was 11 months old his family moved back to Bengaluru.
- Deepika Padukone Does not smoke and I don,t know she involved in drink alcohol.
- Padukone became the highest-paid actress of the Bollywood industry and her performances got credited above Shahrukh Khan.