Last updated on September 4th, 2022 at 03:45 am
Johnny Deep Biography: He was born on (June 9, 1963) he is an American actor and producer. In the 1980s Deep rose to prominence on the television series 21 Jump Street. Johnny has gained critical praise on the screen director Ed Wood for his portrayals in the film of the same name undercover FBI agent Joseph D. Pistone in Donnie Brasco, author J. M. Barrie in Finding Neverland.
In the late of the year (2008) Johnny Deep has nominated for 10 Golden Globe Awards and winning one award for the title role in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2008) won an award for best actor performance in his film. Deep world highest-paid actor list in 2012 by the record of Guinness World Records.
On the other hand in year 1983, he married and officially divorced in 1986. His wife named Lori Anne Allison and also known at the time he is single. However, his two kids named Lily-Rose Depp, Jack Depp. Further, maybe you like some Hollywood famous actor such as Tom Hanks a famous American personality, and Dwayne Johnson. On the other hand one and only Iron man (Robert Downey, Jr.).
His turning point in the series of Pirates of the Caribbean’s most commercially successful films, which grossed US$4.5 billion. In 1986 Johnny had a supporting role in Oliver Stone’s Vietnam War film Platoon and in the (1990) romantic dark fantasy Edward Scissorhands, latter that of some years box office success in the adventure film Sleepy Hollow (1999) is a 1999 American gothic supernatural horror film, the swashbuckler film series Pirates of the Caribbean (2003–present), the fantasy films Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005) and Alice in Wonderland (2010), Alice in Wonderland, which grossed US$1 billion.
The Early Life of Johnny Deep
Johnny Deep was born on (June 9, 1963) in Owensboro, Kentucky to parents John and Betty Sue Depp. During his childhood, he moved too frequently. When he was just 15 years old her parents divorced in the late year 1978, her mother married Robert Palmer, whom Depp has called an inspiration. Johnny played a song in Tribute to Palmer, stating in the year of (2016), so my song words were this toast, my stepfather, who made his exit 15 years ago for my inspirations.
Deep the youngest of four children of waitress Betty Sue Palmer and one of his civil engineer John Christopher Depp. Johnny really very cool guy, and he was a bit of a rounder, Deep spent about half his life in prison, in Statesville Ill. Just one year later her parents divorced, he dropped out of Miramar High School to become a rock musician.
After dropping out to the school in later than two weeks, he comes back to school but the principal told him to follow his dream of being a musician. He enjoyed a band modest local success gained played with kids. In Los angeles, all kids set out together in pursuit of a record deal. He changes their name to the saic gun method, but the group split up before signing a record deal.
Johnny married to Lori Anne Allison on December 20, 1983, but he divorced in 1985. On May 22, 2012, during his promotion for The Lone Ranger, Johnny was adopted as an honorary son by LaDonna Harris.
- Johnny Deep start his career for the first film in the late of the year (1984) her role was in the horror film A Nightmare on Elm Street. It is the first installment of a series, in which Deep played the boyfriend of heroine Nancy Thompson. This movie stars Heather Langenkamp, John Saxon, Ronee Blakley, Amanda Wyss, Jsu Garcia, Robert Englund as Fred Krueger, and Johnny first film debut, his film credited with using many of the tropes found in the low-budget horror films of the 1970s and 1980s that originated with John Carpenter’s Halloween (1978).
- Deep next move to the comedy film (Private Resort) is a 1985 comedy film, directed by George Bowers. Private Resort was the third in a series of comic teen sex romps, Deep played a role as a (Jack) respectively, teen buddies who are on the sexual prowl for beautiful, wealthy girls at a posh Miami resort where they are weekend guests and enjoyed with beautiful girls.
- In the late of the year 1980s, he became popular in the (teen idol) when he starred in the Fox television series (21 Jump street) as an undercover police officer in a high school operation, Deep accepted this role to work with actor Frederic Forrest.
- Johnny next played the title character with American Filmmaker Tim Burton’s (1990) film Edward Scissorhands. This is an American romantic dark fantasy film, in which he starred opposite Dianne Wiest and Winona Ryder. Edward Scissorhands was released to positive feedback from critics, and this movie received a commercial success that established him as a leading Hollywood actor.
Awards and Achievements
- He received the best actor award in (2004) for the American fantasy swashbuckler film (Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl) and this is the first film series of Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Johnny received her second major award in the late of the year (2005) for the best actor performance in the historical fantasy drama film (Finding Neverland) directed by Marc Forster.
- In (2008) he received an academy award for the best actor performance in the musical period slasher film (Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street) directed by Tim Burton and an adaptation of Stephen Sondheim.
“BAFTA Film Awards”,
- In (2004) he received an award for the best actor in a leading role (2003) American fantasy swashbuckler film Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl.
- Next, he nominated in (2005) for the best actor in the leading role (2004) historical fantasy drama film Finding Neverland.
“Golden Globe awards”,
- In the before of the year (1991), he received an award for the (Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy) in (1990) American romantic dark fantasy film Edward Scissorhands.
- Johnny Deep in (1994), he received an award for the Best Actor performance in a romantic comedy film (Benny & Joon).
- From 2004 to 2011, Johnny Deep won many (Golden Globe awards) for the best actor performance in these films like that, (Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl) in 2004, (Finding Neverland) in 2005, (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory) in 2006, (Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest) in 2007, (Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street) in 2008, (Alice in Wonderland) in 2011, and Johnny Deep win many other awards.
Johnny Deep Movies
Edward Scissorhands is a 1990 American romantic dark fantasy film, Deep this movie played the title character in (Tim Burton’s) in which he starred opposite Dianne Wiest and Winona Ryder. Johnny plays an artificial man named Edward, Deep is a young man and belongs to the family suburban, falls in love with their teenage daughter Kim.
This film was released to positive feedback from critics and received numerous nominations at the Academy Awards, British Academy Film Awards. In North America (Edward Scissorhands) grossed $56,362,352 and further $29,661,653 outside North America. Edward Scissorhands worldwide total grossed collection $86.02 million, and success in the box office.
“Don Juan DeMarco”,
Don Juan DeMarco is a 1995 American romantic comedy-drama film hit at the box office. In this same year, he played a role in three films first of hit in the box office (Don Juan DeMarco). Deep played a role as a (John Arnold DeMarco), a man who believes himself to be Don Juan, the world’s greatest lover.
He then starred in Jim Jarmusch’s Dead Man, a Western shot entirely in a black-and-white, movie based on two different sources the modern-day story is based on director/screenwriter Jeremy Leven’s short story Don Juan DeMarco.
Donnie Brasco is a 1997 American crime drama film, alongside Al Pacino. He played a role in this movie Joseph D. Pistone, in New York city an undercover FBI agent who assumes the name ‘Donnie Brasco’ in order to infiltrate the mafia, in supporting roles Michael Madsen, Bruno Kirby, James Russo, and Anne Heche.
The film was a box office success, and it was nominated for an Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay. This film earning $124.9 million against a $35 million budget.
Johnny Deep Pirates of the Caribbean (film series)
Pirates of the Caribbean is a series of five fantasy swashbuckler films, Box office total of five films $4.56 billion against the budget of $1.274 billion. Pirates of the Caribbean directors of the series include Gore Verbinski (films 1–3), Rob Marshall (4) and Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg (5).
“Johnny Deep first series Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl“,
This film series starred in (2003) with Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl is a 2003 American fantasy swashbuckler film. The film based on (Walt Disney’s) Pirates of the Caribbean attraction at Disney theme parks, produced by Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer.
Pirates received positive reviews from critics and grossed US$654 million worldwide, making it the fourth highest-grossing film of 2003. This film has an approval rating of 79% based on 216 reviews. The average rating of 7.1/10 performance of Johnny as Jack Sparrow was particularly praised by critics and audiences alike and Johnny Deep won several awards, including Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role at the 10th Screen Actors Guild Awards, Best Male Performance at the 2004 MTV Movie Awards.
“Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest”,
Pirates franchise’s second film subtitled Dead Man’s Chest is a 2006 American fantasy swashbuckler film. This sequel of Pirates of the Caribbean proved successful, breaking financial records worldwide directed by Gore Verbinski, written by Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio.
The highest-grossing first sequel at the worldwide box office and became the highest-grossing film of 2006, and the fastest film to gross over $1 billion at the worldwide box office within (63 days). Dead Man’s Chest is a received Academy Award nominations for Best Art Direction, Sound Editing, Sound Mixing.
“Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End”,
At the world’s End is a 2007 American epic fantasy swashbuckler film and before release (Dead Man’s Chest) next release (At World’s End) both of which were major box office successes. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides released in (2011) American fantasy swashbuckler film, On Stranger Tides succeeded in also grossing more than $1 billion becoming the second film in the franchise and only the eighth film in history to achieve this and broke many box office records and was the third highest-grossing film of 2011. A fifth film, titled Dead Men Tell No Tales, was released in May 2017.
Johnny Deep Quick Bio
|Real Name||John Christopher “Johnny” Depp II|
|Nickname||Johnny, Mr. Stench, Colonel|
|Body Measurements||Chest: 40 Inches
Waist: 32 Inches
Biceps: 12 Inches
|Height (Tall)||5 feet 10 inches.
|Birth Place||Owensboro, Kentucky|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||Miramar High School, Miramar, Florida, USA|
|Family||Father: John Christopher Depp (Civil Engineer)
Mother: Betty Sue Palmer (Waitress)
Brothers: Daniel Depp
Sisters: Christi Dembrowski (Film Producer),
Johnny Deep Quick Facts
|Date of Birth||June 9, 1963.|
|Age (as of 2021)||58 years.|
|Current Residence||France, Los Angeles.|
Johnny Deep Net Worth
|Salary||$20 Million Per Film.|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$150 Million US Dollars (as of 2021) and also this Net Worth according to the Celebrity Net Worth.|
Some Amazing Facts About Johnny Depp.
- Johnny Deep actually dropped out of high school to become a rockstar.
- Johnny Deep’s principal actually encouraged him to drop out.
- Deep collaborated with a rock band named Rock City Angels and co-wrote their songs.
- Deep super tight with Nicolas Cage.
- Johnny Deep one of the highest-paid male celebrities ever, Johnny has never won an Oscar.
- The deep mother was a waitress.
- His mother gifted him a guitar when he was 12 years old which he carries even today.
- Johnny Deep has a fear of dancing and has never danced in his real life.
- Johnny has a ton of tattoos and has even had a few altered.
- He formed his own production company in (2004) “Infinitum Nihil” which means “Nothing is Forever” company startup at the end of the year 2004.
- In the late year 2003, he was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor for his performance in the film “Finding Neverland”.
- In (1994) Ed Wood’s film, Deep was nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Actor.
- Johnny Deep usually has the Captain Jack Sparrow costume with him everywhere he goes.