Saif Ali Khan Biography Age, Wifes & Movies, Facts
Saif Ali Khan Biography: He was born on (August 16, 1970) he is an Indian film actor. He made his acting debut in (1993) with Yash Chopra’s unsuccessful Hindi romantic drama film (Parampara). Saif Ali Khan achieved success with his roles in the romantic drama film in (1994) Yeh Dillagi played as star role Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan as two brothers who fall in love with their family driver’s daughter, a model, played by Kajol.
He is the son of cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and actress Sharmila Tagore. Khan in (1999) his biggest commercial success of the decade came with the ensemble Indian drama film written and directed by Sooraj R. Barjatya (Hum Saath-Saath Hain) film is a cult classic movie showing family value, the relation of father, mother, bonding of brothers and sisters.
Saif Ali Khan in his thirteen years old married to his first wife, Amrita Singh after which he married the actress Kareena Kapoor and divorced his first wife in 2004. At the end of the year 2010, Saif received the Padma Shri, the fourth highest Indian civilian award and, he is the recipient of several accolades, including a National Film Award and six Filmfare Awards.
After the success of Indian drama film (Hum Saath-Saath Hain1999). Next role in two ensembles comedy-dramas Dil Chahta Hai (2001) and Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003) film received positive critical feedback and was commercially successful.
The Early Life of Saif Ali Khan
Saif Ali Khan was born on (August 16, 1970) in New Delhi, India in the Pataudi family. Her father a former captain of the Indian national cricket team named Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi. Saif mother Sharmila Tagore works in Hindi cinema as well as Bengali cinema (also known as Begum Ayesha Sultana Khan following conversion to Islam and marriage) is an Indian film actress, She led the Indian Film Censor Board from October 2004 till March 2011.
Her two younger sisters Saba and actress Soha Ali Khan. Saif Ali Khan grandson of Iftikhar Ali Khan Pataudi who played in the year of 1946 for the Indian cricket team in England. He said that he was exposed to a “life beyond movies” in his childhood.
Pataudi held the title of Nawab of Pataudi term Nawab of Pataudi refers to the lineage of rulers of the former princely Pataudi State in Northern India From 1952–71 when Faiz Talab Khan, an Afghan Muslim Pashtun of the Barech tribe, who was made the first Nawab but following his death, a pagri ceremony was held in the village of Pataudi, Haryana to crown Khan as the tenth Nawab of Pataudi and the 8th Nawab of Pataudi, Iftikhar Ali Khan Pataudi.
He studied at The Lawrence School, Sanawar is a private boarding school in Himachal Pradesh. When Khan at the age of nine years sent to Lockers Park School in Hertfordshire. Khan completed his graduation in the boarding school returned to India and worked for an advertising firm in Delhi.
Saif Ali Khan made his acting debut in 1993 Indian Hindi romantic drama movie (Parampara) movie totally flop in the box office but achieved success with his roles in the romantic drama Yeh Dillagi and the action film Main Khiladi Tu Anari (both 1994), Yeh Dillagi was an unofficial remake of the 1954 Hollywood film Sabrina, and narrated the story of a chauffeur’s daughter (played by Kajol) who becomes a model and engages in a love triangle between two brothers (played by Kumar and Khan).
- His next released film (Aao Pyaar Karen) Bollywood romantic drama film. This movie played a starring role Saif Ali Khan as Raja, Somy Ali as Sonu and Shilpa Shetty as Chhaya and movie remake of the Tamil movie Chembaruthi.
- Khan next worked with Bollywood stars Sunil Shetty, Aditya Pancholi, Sheeba, Divya Dutta, and debutant Monica Bedi. At the end of the year 1995, the romantic comedy-drama and action film (Suraksha) directed by Raju Mavani and produced by Nitin Mavani. Saif’s next film Ek Tha Raja is a 1996 Indian Bollywood film directed and produced by Ratan Jain star casting Aditya Pancholi, Sunil Shetty, Saif Ali Khan, Neelam Kothari, Pratibha Sinha.
- At the end of the year 1996, Khan released the film Bambai Ka Babu Indian action drama film directed by Vikram Bhatt star casting Saif Ali Khan, Atul Agnihotri, and Kajol. In this same year Saif Ali Khan with Bollywood star Akshay Kumar action film Tu Chor Main Sipahi (English: You the burglar, me the soldier) it was a semi-hit at the box office.
Saif Ali Khan Movies
Saif Ali Khan is an Indian actor who works in Hindi Cinema films and made debut for the Bollywood industry in 1993. He worked many hit and flop movies I discussed to some hit movie of Saif Ali Khan.
“Hum Saath-Saath Hain”,
Hum Saath Saath Hain is a 1999 Indian drama film is a cult classic movie showing family value. This film story centers on a family headed by Ramkishan and containing his wife Mamta as well as three son relation of father, mother, bonding of brothers and sisters, ethics in day to day life, humbleness in prosperity, played by the leading actors, Salman Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Mohnish Behl.
Hum Saath-Saath Hain went on to become the highest-grossing film of the year with the collection of worldwide over ₹1 billion (US$14 million) and declared an All-Time blockbuster by Box Office India.
“Biwi No.1”, “Aarzoo”,
Biwi No.1 is an Indian Hindi-language comedy-drama film released at the beginning of the year 1999 film hit in the box office in Indian Cinema and featuring star casting Salman Khan, Karisma Kapoor, Sushmita Sen, Anil Kapoor, and Tabu in the lead roles Amitabh Bachchan and Saif Ali Khan appears in cameo roles film was nominated for seven awards at the 45th Filmfare Awards and It is a remake of the 1995 Tamil film Sathi Leelavathi. In this same year, he appeared a romantic comedy-drama and action film Aarzoo 1999 directed by Lawrence D’Souza stars Akshay Kumar, Madhuri Dixit, Saif Ali Khan, Amrish Puri, Paresh Rawal, and Reema Lagoo. Saif in 2001 released a film Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega (lit. He will do anything for love) is a 2001 Indian Hindi-language crime-comedy film hit in the box office and film is an official remake of Ram Gopal Varma’s 1993 Telugu film Money.
“Love Aaj Kal”,
Love Aaj Kal is a 2009 Indian Hindi-language romantic comedy-drama film and hit in the Indian box office collection in worldwide and overseas. In its first week, Love Aaj Kal netted ₹428.7 million (US$6.2 million). Love Aaj Kal in its second week earned ₹163.9 million (US$2.4 million). when this movie earned ₹890 million (US$13 million), it was declared a super hit by Box Office India.
Saif Ali Khan Biography/Wiki
|Saif Ali Khan
|Saifu, Chote Nawab
|Body Measurements (approx.)
|Chest: 42 inches
Waist: 34 inches
Biceps: 16 inches
|in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|New Delhi, India
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign
|Winchester College, United Kingdom
|Father- Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi (Former Indian Cricketer)
Mother- Sharmila Tagore (Actress), Brother- None
Sisters- Soha Ali Khan (Actress)
Saba Ali Khan (Fashion Designer)
First Wife: Amrita Singh (Actress, m.1991-div.2004)
Taimur Ali Khan Pataudi (from the second wife)
Some Known Facts About Saif Ali Khan You Probably don’t Know
- Saif Ali Khan and his ex-wife Amrita Singh between the age gap of twelve years.
- He is a non-vegetarian.
- Saif Ali Khan made his debut in 1993 with the film Parampara, which was a flop.
- In the films Yeh Dillagi and Main Khiladi Tu Anari, Khan rose to fame with his acting.
- He got admitted to a hospital in Mumba at the end of the year 2007 due to severe chest pain, after which he decided not to smoke ever.
- Saif Ali Khan is a trained guitarist and has also performed in some concerts.
- In the year of 1994, his film Main Khiladi Tu Anadi was a blockbuster and was Saif’s first breakthrough performance.
- Hum Sath Sath Hain film changed his career graph for good because after consecutive flops for a couple of years Saif finally gave a hit with Hum Sath Sath Hain in 1999.
- Saif Ali Khan does not smoke but he involved in alcohol.
- Saif Ali Khan divorces his wife Amrita Singh in 2004 after several differences between the two.